New Development: Trapp + Holbrook by The Salient Group in New Westminster
Modern Living in Historic New Westminster
New Westminster. Used to be the capital of BC. Used to be. Now, it's possibly the most overlooked area in the lower mainland. And, because it was Western Canada's first city, it has an historic downtown core. The historic Trapp and Holbrook Blocks sit facing Columbia Street and back onto Front Street. The modern reinvention of this site will retain the complete historic façade of the Trapp Block and Holbrook Building with new construction behind that is born out of the existing buildings and their historic context. But, it will be a thoroughly modern living experience with an urban style unique in New Westminster.
Historic New West has all the markings of a hot, emerging neighbourhood. Enjoy your one-block walk to New Westminster SkyTrain Station, the newly reborn River Market for sustainable produce, Metro Vancouver’s most progressive Asian fusion restaurant, Wild Rice, plus Columbia Street boutiques, cafés and exciting new eateries right outside your door!
There are 196 homes at Trapp + Holbrook with 100 suites available under $299,900! Thus offering a rare combination of quality and value. Buying as a principle residence or an investment is a no-brainer.
Trapp + Holbrook features:
- Water views of the Fraser River starting from the 5th floor and up
- Carefully reconstructed building façades from the original Trapp and Holbrook Blocks in 1913
- 5th floor amenity space featuring lush green spaces, community garden plots, river-view sundeck, BBQ facility, fireside lounge, fully-equipped fitness centre, and meeting room
- New concrete construction backed by Travelers 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Stylish interiors that developer The Salient Group has become well-known for, including streamlined kitchens with Blomberg integrated refrigerator, wide-plank laminate flooring, sleek roller shades, and more!
1 Bedroom Homes from $219,900
2 Bedroom Homes from $339,900
2 Bedroom + Den Homes from $421,900
1 Bedroom Homes from $234,900
1 Bedroom + Den Homes from $277,900
2 Bedroom Homes from $429,900
2 Bedroom + Den Homes from $579,900
Floorplans available upon request